A while back a friend of mine, Lori, tagged me and told me it was my turn to make a post about seven things you may not know about me. I've decided to put a little twist on it and make it seven pregnancy cravings I've had in the last few months you may not know about. Here we go:
1. Pickles and peanut butter -- I actually scooped up the peanut butter (chunky, of course) with the pickles.
2. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with potato chips
3. California rolls (with lots of soy sauce) -- I am drooling right now thinking about these!
4. Hummus with tortilla chips
5. Chocolate ice cream with pretzels crushed on top... lots of pretzels
6. Mashed potatoes
7. Pineapple and Canadian Bacon pizza
Maybe I should have just said salt, salt, and more salt :)
To ease your mind (in case you are already worried about the health of the new baby), I am not eating these things all the time. And, in fact, I am trying hard to be healthy and take my vitamins. But what can I say? I do have an intense desire for all things salty, which is a nice change from my standard desire for all things chocolate!